If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Tuuda' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. Tuuda is a unit of Naturoscopy Lifestyle Brand Pvt Ltd, registered office is:
Flat No 103, Selene Court, Sri Vensai Projects Ltd, Kompally, Hyderabad 500014.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Tuuda shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Terms for purchase on our website:
- By placing an order with us you are certifying that you are over 18 years old.
- Tuuda does not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any kind for our garments and delivery. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
- By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
- Tuuda is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products.
- The content and design of this web site and all products are copyright and belong to Tuuda.
- The "Tuuda" label has been trademarked.